UPDATE: 25th November 2020
Great news! Tennis is back from Wednesday 2nd December. Courts are now available to book (subject to usual booking window). Usual Covid procedures apply - please see previous updates below for information
Tennis is a game for all seasons - get out there and enjoy exercise in fresh air again
UPDATE: 4th November 2020
Tennis is not currently allowed during the new lockdown announced in England between Thursday 5th November and Tuesday 1st December.
Those who have booked in advance will receive credits for the future - please allow processing time for this.
We all know how important exercise is to our physical and mental well-being, and tennis is naturally socially distanced game that can be enjoyed in all seasons, so we remain hopeful that tennis will resume safely outdoors soon.
To get the latest news, and hear about Wimbledon 2021 tickets, please check you are opted in to receive future emails (sign in to our website update your preferences, you can unsubscribe at any time).
Thanks for your support.
UPDATE: 2nd June 2020
Following the most recent Government announcements and LTA guidance, we are delighted that tennis is possible again, subject to social distancing and excellent hand hygiene.
For the latest updates, please ensure you are opted in to our mailing list:
- If you've not booked anything previously, simply add your email in the footer of this website
- If you're an existing customer, please sign into the website and update your preferences to receive emails.
Court bookings are available, for 55 minutes from the start of the hour; please vacate the courts at this time to allow a 5-minute buffer before others enter the courts.
Play is limited to a maximum of 4 per court; singles or doubles from members of different households is now permitted.
Social distancing (2 metres) applies at all times and we recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser and/or washing your hands before and after playing.
If we are to keep enjoying tennis, we must all respect the guidance and take sensible precautions:
- For court bookings, please vacate the courts at 55 minutes past the hour to allow a 5-minute buffer so others can safely enter the courts
- Observe social distancing (2 metres) at all times
- Bring hand sanitiser to the courts and/or wash your hands before and after play, avoiding touching your face
- Use clothing, gloves or a tissue when opening the gate
- Avoid physical contact, don't change ends or do so at opposite sides of the court, no handshakes, etc
- Bring your own racket, no sharing
- Mark your court's balls and tap them back across courts with your racket, not hands
Please stay safe, stay well and see you on court as soon as we all come through this together.