UPDATE: 4th January 2021
The government have just announced a national lockdown with immediate effect meaning all tennis has to be suspended. We are as sorry as you are that we cannot play tennis at this time but we will look forward to welcoming you back on court as soon as it's allowed again. If you have booked courts or coaching we will be in touch with you directly over the coming days. We will update this website as we know more and update customers on our mailing list directly (please make sure your settings allow this on your account if you'd like to hear from us directly)
UPDATE: 20th December 2020
All our current Rotherham & Sheffield venues are in Tier 3 - so no change for now. However, elsewhere the government has announced that Tier 4 restrictions will take effect from midnight on 20thDecember. The new Tier 4 restrictions currently cover London and the South East and will be reviewed on 30th December.
In summary, outdoor tennis in Tier 4 is allowed as follows
· singles with a member of your household or one other person or
· doubles with members of your household
To find out what Tier you are in check here
The latest Lawn Tennis Association guidance for all Tiers can be found here
UPDATE: 25th November 2020
Great news! Tennis is back from Wednesday 2nd December. Courts are now available to book (subject to usual booking window). Usual Covid procedures apply - please see previous updates below for information
Tennis is a game for all seasons - get out there and enjoy exercise in fresh air again
UPDATE: 4th November 2020
Tennis is not currently allowed during the new lockdown announced in England between Thursday 5th November and Tuesday 1st December.
Those who have booked in advance will receive credits for the future - please allow processing time for this.
We all know how important exercise is to our physical and mental well-being, and tennis is naturally socially distanced game that can be enjoyed in all seasons, so we remain hopeful that tennis will resume safely outdoors soon.
To get the latest news, and hear about Wimbledon 2021 tickets, please check you are opted in to receive future emails (sign in to our website update your preferences, you can unsubscribe at any time).
Thanks for your support.
UPDATE: 2nd June 2020
Following the most recent Government announcements and LTA guidance, we are delighted that tennis is possible again, subject to social distancing and excellent hand hygiene.
For the latest updates, please ensure you are opted in to our mailing list:
- If you've not booked anything previously, simply add your email in the footer of this website
- If you're an existing customer, please sign into the website and update your preferences to receive emails.
Court bookings are available, for 55 minutes from the start of the hour; please vacate the courts at this time to allow a 5-minute buffer before others enter the courts.
Play is limited to a maximum of 4 per court; singles or doubles from members of different households is now permitted.
Social distancing (2 metres) applies at all times and we recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser and/or washing your hands before and after playing.
If we are to keep enjoying tennis, we must all respect the guidance and take sensible precautions:
- For court bookings, please vacate the courts at 55 minutes past the hour to allow a 5-minute buffer so others can safely enter the courts
- Observe social distancing (2 metres) at all times
- Bring hand sanitiser to the courts and/or wash your hands before and after play, avoiding touching your face
- Use clothing, gloves or a tissue when opening the gate
- Avoid physical contact, don't change ends or do so at opposite sides of the court, no handshakes, etc
- Bring your own racket, no sharing
- Mark your court's balls and tap them back across courts with your racket, not hands
Please stay safe, stay well and see you on court as soon as we all come through this together.